- At Immigration Compliance Group, our clients know that our flexibility at designing and personalizing a business model unique to them and their needs - that impacts their ability to grow and develop their business - sets us apart from other business immigration service providers.
- Our practice is focused on corporate employment verification compliance and US and Canadian inbound business immigration, with an expertise in IT, healthcare, arts and entertainment, amongst other industries. Our team has a depth of experience in providing uniquely tailored services and solutions to assist clients in developing comprehensive employment authorization and immigration-related compliance. We conduct onsite and offsite, both partial and full, I-9 audits for companies of all sizes; we design training curriculum to assure that staff is knowledgeable concerning the management of their I-9 program, and we assist with policy development so that our clients have a plan and strategy that assures their future compliance in a manner that makes sense for their business, and evidences their good faith effort in establishing a compliant workforce.
- We have a depth of experience with complex business visas for investors, multinational managers, skilled professionals and outstanding individuals in the areas of science, education business, entertainment and athletics, as well as PERM Labor Certification. Our healthcare practice consists of nurse immigration, as well as casework for physicians, physical therapists, pharmacists, and allied healthcare professionals. We work closely with our foreign recruitment clients and healthcare providers to deliver a product that is streamlined and cost-efficient.
- Immigration Compliance Group is comprised of a network of highly experienced Case Managers and Paralegals, working in association with the highest caliber licensed, U.S. Attorneys and specialists in the field of United States and Canadian immigration and nationality law.
- We conveniently represent clients throughout the USA and abroad. You may contact our office to set up a personal consultation or to request a proposal. We look forward to designing an immigration program for you that uniquely meets your specific needs and requirements.